How To Ensure That You Have The Perfect Hairstyle On Your Wedding Day
The relationship between you and your wedding day hair stylist is best built over time. The last thing you want is to leave things to chance and add to an already stressful day. Time management is key. Look through the stylist’s portfolio and select options that you are willing to try.
Since everyone’s hair texture and length are different and color can play a role in the desired effect, choose more than one option that you would like equally. From there, follow my easy step-by-step guide that will ensure that you look your best on your BIG day:
1. Book your hair trial far enough ahead so you can discuss your ideas and concerns with your stylist.
2. A few days before the trial send pictures of your current hair and your styling ideas. Pinterest is a great place to start looking for inspiration. You can always create a board and send the link to your hair stylist.
3. The day before the trial, wash your hair like usual, letting it air dry or blow dry it straight. Make sure it is straight and can be easily re-curled and styled. Please DO NOT use tools like a flat iron, curling iron or anything with a temperature of more than 150 F.
4. On the day of the trial be prepared to discuss what can be changed about your selected style to be best customized to your overall bridal look.
5. The morning of the wedding just follow step number 2.
Finally, keep yourself calm and RELAXED!!!!!! We know that it is possibly one of the most important days of your life, so trust that the people you have hired will deliver on what you have planned in advance. Unlike you, who gets married once, we work with brides all of the time and know how important it is to do our best. Our job is for your to feel comfortable and enjoy your special day without the added stress.